I like surveys and I haven’t posted one in a while, so here goes:
1. When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside?
That would be last summer. Swimming with the boys and I didn’t want to take them out of the pool (kicking and screaming) just so I could pee. So I went behind the shed (where I could till observe them) and peed back there to keep the peace.
2. Last time you saw your parents?
I haven’t seen my Dad since November of last year. I haven’t seen my Mom since March of 2011 when I went down to visit them in Nashville. That might chance next month, but we’ll have to wait and see. The last time they came to Ontario, they never dropped by cause my Mom and I haven’t talked in almost a year.
3. Family member you most resemble?
I’ve been told I look like both of my parents. My boys look like my clones…
4. Do you own your own Bible?
As a matter of fact I do. I also happen to own a copy of the Quaran, a book about buddism as well as a 1st print of the Satantic Verses. When in University I took religious studies so it was required reading and it’s good to know what you’re talking about when debating someone. Best way to win a debate is to do your homework…
5. Do you wear deodorant?
No. I prefer anti-perspirant. I have this amazing anti-p stick from Old Spice which not only works really well but lasts twice as long as the ones I used to use.
6. Do you clean up nice?
When I want to.
7. When was the last time you tripped and fell?
I stumble every now and then, but I haven’t had a good fall in a long, long time so I’m happy for that… especially given my fragile state.
8. Where was the last place you slept besides your home?
I crashed at my brother’s place when he was visiting Mom in Nashville. I dog sat to save him the kennel fees.
9. What are you listening to right now?
Delta Machine, the new album by Depeche Mode. It’s quite good… their best stuff in over a decade.
10. Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?
Nope. I resist all urges to be a pyromaniac
11. Ever run out of gas on the road?
I don’t drive, so the answer is no. Even when I was a passenger, I’ve never had the misfortune.
12. Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves?
Rake leaves, definitely. I hate lawn mowers, they freak me out.
13. Your middle name spelled backwards
I don’t reveeal my middle name cause it’s the name I use everyday.
14. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
The prementioned Depeche Mode albume, which became available on itunes a few days ago. Before that I downloaded the new Bon Jovi album as well as the new David Bowie album. That’s the benefit if having all book sales sent to paypal, can use it to get new music which helps me write more!
15. Last time you swam in a pool?
Last summer, cause there’s a pool in the backyard. It should be open again for the summer in two months hopefully…
16. How many kids do you want?
I originally wanted a small infield, like six.
After having two, I wouldn’t mind having one more if I can find the right person… maybe two.
17. Type of music you dislike most?
Not the biggest fan of dance music, too much repitition.
18. You have cable?
Yes, it’s included in the rent. I also have netflix and pirate bay for the things I can’t see on my basic package.
19. Ever prank call anybody?
I used to be as bad as Bart Simpson when I was in my early teens… during the prank call glory days before call display. I used to call bars asking for ‘Mike Hawk’ if a guy answered or ‘Mike Hunt’ if a chick picked up and would laugh my ass off when they screamed to the bar asking for the person.
20. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I haven’t yet, I can’t see myself doing it now.
21. What’s your favorite comic?
I like the kick ass comics, still into superman and batman but I haven’t been reading too many of them lately.
22. Best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
I watched Hotel Transylvania with the kids, was a lot better than I thought it would be…
23. Best pizza topping?
I like everything but pinapple and hot peppers.
But my favourite pizza to order is feta cheese, sausage and anchovies. Yes, I love anchovies but rarely order them…
24. Peanuts or popcorn?
Popcorn for sure.
25. Have you ever smoked?
Never have and I never will. I know someone who died of lung cancer and that was all the modivation I needed to stay away.
26. Orange Juice or apple juice?
Most organge juices in stores are 60% apple juice anyway, so this qustion is a bit redundant.
27. Chocolate bar?
Coffee Crisp. Don’t like coffee but I love this chocolate bar…
28. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
That would be the last provincal election which was alost two years ago. I think we’re going back to the polls early this summer.
29. When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Last summer, there is a tomato garden in the back yard. I used some to make home made spaghetti sauce.
30. Ever order anything from an infomercial?
31. Sprite or 7-Up?
I like both, but last week I had a grape flavoured Spite and it was quite kick ass!
32. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work/school?
Never, I didn’t go to any of those school… thankfully.
33. Ever thrown up in public?
Only once, and that was enough for me.
34. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
At this point, I would choose millionaire. True love is overrated.
35. Believe in love at first sight?
Nope, first sight is lust… not love.
36. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
A friend. Even took snuck in some coffee and a sandwich for him.
37. What do you think about most?
My next book, and whether or not it will be the one.
38. Favorite form of travel?
I prefer driving, cause flying and boats make me nervous.
39. If you could have one magical power what would it be?
I guess it would the ability to fly, like superman. Be able to travel anywhere I want as quickly as I want.